Skip to main content

Jerry Mahaffey

An upbeat and likable auctioneer, Jerry has history and great rapport with all the regular buyers. He drags every last cent out of the buyers' pockets, and will occasionally withhold the sale of a room until they agree to pay more for it.

He loves joking around during the auctions, but firmly stands his ground if anyone starts acting up. Most of the buyers love him 90% of the time and hate him the other 10%, making it an interesting playing field.