Win a trip to Paris and follow in the footsteps of the Knights Templar to discover Mediaeval Paris. (Full prize details below).
Our new drama, Knightfall follows the Knights Templars, devout warrior monks on their quest for the Holy Grail from France to the Holy Land. And just like the Templars you'll have to go on your own quest to win this two-night Parisian city break.
How to Take Part
You will need to follow six clues hidden across history.co.uk that lead to a secret competition page. Here you can submit your email to enter the prize draw for the trip to Paris.
Each clue will lead you to a new Templar-themed page where you must discover a secret answer to continue your quest. When you discover the answer, click on the word or words to reveal the new clue and so progress onwards.
Clue Number One
- Return flights or Eurostar to Paris;
- 2 nights stay in at the 5* Sofitel Arc du Triomphe;
- Notre-dame de Paris medieval virtual reality tour
- French wine tasting at the historical Museedu Vin
- A 2 hour private walking tour of Medieval Paris with an historian
- £250 spending money.
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED