The “Crusaders” book and the History® Channel Competition
Rules and Terms and Conditions
1. We are promoting the “Crusaders” book and the History® Channel Competition (the Competition).
2. There 10 Prizes. Each Prize will consist of one copy of the “Crusaders” book by Dan Jones
3. To enter the Competition you must answer a question about the Knights Templars via the competition page
4. The Competition will run between 6th April 2020 and 6th May 2020. Entries close at midnight on 6th May 2020. Any entries received after midnight on the 6th May 2020 will not be entered.
5. Please note that the dates set out in these Terms and Conditions may be subject to change at any time. In addition, we reserve the right, in our reasonable discretion, to add to, amend, vary or waive any of the other Terms and Conditions on reasonable notice.
6. Entry is limited to one per person.
7. This Competition is open to all UK, Isle of Man and Channel Island residents aged 18 or over on or before midnight on the 6th May 2020, and excluding employees of A+E Networks UK, Sky Limited or anyone connected with the administration of the Competition.
8. The draw will take place on the 7th May 2020. Before the draw can take place, all entries will be collated (“the Collated Entries”). From the Collated Entries, only those with a correct answer will be put forward for selection to win the Prize.
9. The 10 winners will be chosen at random from all of the correct entries and will be notified by email on the 8th May 2020 (“the Notification Date”) and their eligibility to enter the Competition will then be confirmed. Once we have verified each winner’s eligibility (“Confirmation Date”), we will confirm all arrangements connected to the delivery and enjoyment of their Prize.
10. Please allow 6 months for delivery of Prize(s) from the Confirmation Date.
12. Promoter: AETN UK, 1 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, London, W6 9YN. Although this Competition is run by AETN UK, the terms and conditions of any third party supplier (“the Prize Providers”) also apply and must be accepted and complied with by the winner(s). These include but are not limited to compliance with any age restrictions and/or health and safety regulations which apply whilst that winner enjoys any element of the Prize and/or are taking part in any other promotional activity.
13. Prize Provider: AETN UK